Have Questions or Concerns?
19877 Trumbo Road
San Antonio, TX 78264
Call or Text 210.852.1254
Visit Us By Appointment Only
Frequently Asked Questions
Although your pet pig will still be a baby and only weigh around 10 pounds when you bring him home, pigs take 3-5 years to reach full size.
Your pet pig will likely be between 90-160 pounds by the time they reach their full grown size. There is no such thing as a “micro” or “teacup” pig. Please make sure a pig is the right pet for you before applying.
Visit this guide for lots of pictures of adult pig sizes to get a better idea of how big your pet pig will get.
We recommend having all of the following so you are prepared to bond and care for your pet pig as soon as you bring it home:
- A designated enclosed area like a 4×4 dog run or even a playpen until they get bigger.
- Low protein percentage pig feed ( 14% – 18%) NOT “grower” feed in a 26% protein or higher.
- Locate a veterinarian that sees pet pigs. You may need to look for “livestock vets” in your area.
- Potty box, such a kitty litter pan.
- Pee pads or litter, NOT kitty litter. Kitty litter is very harmful, even deadly if ingested. Instead, use recycled newspaper, paper pellets or pine shavings.
- You will get a more in depth list of what you will need in your “Preparing for a New Piglet Course” which is included with your purchase.
We are currently offering our pet pigs for pick up only. If you are not local to the San Antonio area, you may want to consider using a different breeder at this time.
Find an AMPA (American Mini Pig Association) registered breeder here.
There’s really no way of really knowing what it’s like to bring a pet pig into your family until you have actually done it.
Check out this very in depth FREE course by The American Mini Pig Association (AMPA) that can help you get a better idea what it will be like!
We require a $250 deposit to hold a piglet for you. This goes towards your total $600 purchase price leaving you a balance of $350 to be paid at the time you pick up your pet pig.
Deposits can be made using CashApp, Venmo, PayPal, Zelle or ApplePay.
- Your piglet comes to you neutered, spayed, vaccinated, dewormed, potty trained (a $200 – $300 value.)
- You can begin to bond with your pet pig immediately since our pet pigs are desensitized to household noises, handled and petted/carried by us every day.
- They are crate trained and introduced to a harness.
- Included is one of our signature harness leads designed specifically for pigs.
- Also included is access to a “Preparing for a New Piglet” course
- Your new companion piggy comes to you as a house trained pet, not barn raised livestock.