You're one step closer to becoming a piggy parent!
Welcome! Below, you’ll find everything included in the purchase price and all the steps needed to complete the adoption process.
Our utmost priority is to ensure all our customers understand what it takes to own a pet pig.
You can take this quiz to find out if becoming a piggy parent is right for you at this time.
After we have confirmed that we have a piglet available for you to adopt, we require a non-refundable $250 deposit to reserve a piglet for you paid by Venmo, CashApp, Paypal, Zelle, or ApplePay.
What are you paying for?
Your new pet pig comes to you as a
house trained pet, not barn-raised livestock.
Spayed & Neutered.
Vaccinated & Dewormed
Beginner Potty Trained
Harness Trained & Leash Trained
Socialized From the Day They Are Born
Desensitized to Household Noises
Birth Certificate, Worming Schedule & Medication Log
Already Printed for You
"Preparing For Your New Piglet" Course
Also included is one of our signature harness leads designed specifically for pet pigs.
! IMPORTANT !
After Approval of Your Application:
We’ll contact you as soon as possible (usually within one week) of submitting your application, whether you have been approved or not, and the reasons why.
Upon approval, you will leave a non-refundable $250 deposit to reserve your piglet via CashApp, Paypal, Venmo, Zelle, or ApplePay. This goes toward your $600 purchase price.
The $350 balance will be due at the time of pickup.
Piglets typically go home around 8-10 weeks after they are born.
Frequently Asked Questions
Although your pet pig will still be a baby and only weigh 10 pounds when you bring him home, pigs take 3-5 years to reach full size.
Your pet pig will likely be between 90-160 pounds by the time they reach their full size. There is no such thing as a “micro” or “teacup” pig. Please make sure a pig is the right pet for you before applying.
Visit this guide for pictures of adult pig sizes to understand better how big your pet pig will get.
We recommend having all of the following so you are prepared to bond and care for your pet pig as soon as you bring it home:
- A designated enclosed area like a 4×4 dog run or a playpen until they get bigger.
- Low protein percentage pig feed ( 14% – 18%) NOT “grower” feed in a 26% protein or higher.
- Locate a veterinarian who sees pet pigs. You may need to look for “livestock vets” in your area.
- Potty box, such a kitty litter pan.
- Pee pads or litter, NOT kitty litter. Kitty litter is very harmful, even deadly, if ingested. Instead, use recycled newspaper, paper pellets, or pine shavings.
- You will get a more in-depth list of what you will need in your “Preparing for a New Piglet eBook,” included with your purchase.
- Your piglet comes to you neutered, spayed, vaccinated, dewormed, potty trained (a $200 – $300 value.)
- You can begin to bond with your pet pig immediately since our pet pigs are desensitized to household noises, handled, and petted/carried by us daily.
- They are crate-trained and introduced to a harness.
- Included is one of our signature harness leads explicitly designed for pigs.
- Also included is access to a “Preparing for a New Piglet” course
- Your new companion piggy comes to you as a house-trained pet, not barn-raised livestock.
We are currently offering our pet pigs for pickup only. If you are not local to the San Antonio area, consider using a different breeder at this time.
Find an AMPA (American Mini Pig Association) registered breeder here.
It’s only possible to know what it’s like to bring a pet pig into your family once you have done it.
Check out this in-depth FREE course by The American Mini Pig Association (AMPA) to help you better understand what it will be like!
We require a $250 deposit to hold a piglet for you. This goes towards your total $600 purchase price, leaving you a balance of $350 to be paid when you pick up your pet pig.
Deposits can be made using CashApp, Venmo, PayPal, Zelle, or ApplePay.
Compassionate, Experienced, & Pet-Quality Pigs
Here’s what happy customers have to say:
talk with us?
Leave your details and someone will contact you ASAP!